A place for Amazing & Funny Pictures, Jokes, Computer, Technology, Health, Useful Information & Interesting Stuffs
Search this Blog
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Vodka....why didn't they tell me....
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, Saturatethe bandage with vodka. The stuff dissolves adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five minutes and wash clean.The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses,simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving.The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on wine stains,scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your faceas an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo.The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair. Straight vodka gets rid of nits too.
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodkaand spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water into a Ziploc freezer bagand freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes. 10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.