**How to impress a girl**
Think about it, and ask yourself this question:
Anytime that you've ever pretended to be someone you're not while you were trying to impress a girl... did it ever work out in the long term?
I' will take you an educated guess and say NO.
General tendency is when somebody meets women, he tries to act like a person who has the wit of a professional comedian, and the charm of James Bond or tom cruise??
And you know what... at first... it works... for about 2 dates. Then little bits and pieces of the REAL personality start leaking out of his fake personality. Before he knows what happened, the woman completely rejects him, and tells him to buzz off.
And he says women are all the same. They all want someone who's perfect, and when I try to give them that... they lose interest anyway, and dump me." What he doesn't realize is that the woman isn't rejecting HIM. She's rejecting the fake personality that he tried to sell her on. He doesn't realize that most women would like him just fine if he would just be himself.
Many seduction students seem to think that they can slap together a bunch of fake personality traits, and create a better version of themself... a version that they think is sure to score with the ladies. Guess what? It never works!
Instead, what you SHOULD do is learn how to naturally flirt with women, and present YOURSELF in a way that is interesting.
How to work out??
If you were trying to sell your bike, and it was a Honda, you wouldn't advertise it as a Yamaha would you? Of course not, and yet that's what most guys do when they try to "sell" themselves to women.
They try on a few new traits, and pretend to be someone else... just like a Honda owner who tried putting a Yamaha sticker on his bike and with few modifications by spending his poketmoney/father?s money. People will eventually see through the crap.
Instead, the wise person cleans up his Honda wit little modifications , and shows its best qualities to people who are interested.
People who are LOOKING for a Honda will be interested, and you won't have to be dishonest at all. Those who are looking for a Yamaha will go find a yamaha... it's as simple as that.
Now wait just a second... I know what you're thinking!
You're saying to yourself, "Yeah... but I want the type of people in my life who buy Yamaha (in other words, beautiful, high quality women). Shouldn't I try to ACT like a Yamaha, so I can attract those kind of buyers?"
Well yes, it's possible to transform yourself into that higher quality person, but it's not what you think. You can't do it by pretending to be the type of guy that you THINK those kind of women want to be with.
You cannot honestly say that you really know what every beautiful woman in the world wants in a man, so why would you try to change yourself into something you're not? Instead, learn how to release the natural flirt inside of YOU.
When you do this, you will blow women away who never expected someone so amazing to come into their life.
Tips to get that power!!!
1. Flirting is an attitude: A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks. Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
2. Start a conversation: The best opening line is saying hello. Talk about the surroundings, ask a question, ask for help, state an opinion.
3. Have fun: Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous. Show your vulnerability.
4. Use props: Never leave home without a prop. Props are natural conversation starters. They encourage conversation and others will be compelled to start talking to you. Great props include: dogs, kids, unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a sweatshirt with your favorite passion, interesting ties, hats, or an interesting book or newspaper. 6. Be the host: Change your behavior from the role of guest to host. You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee
5. Make the first move: Move closer to the person you want to meet. Say hello!
6. Listen: You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen twice as much as you speak. Listening is a true art. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you. Everyone loves to be heard.
7. Eye contact: Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away. Don?t stare ? it?s a turn off.
8. Compliment: Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise. The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them. Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine. When you receive a compliment the best response is merely, Thank You!
9. Smile: It is contagious. It will make you so much more approachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet. Try it!