* Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
* Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
* A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
* Almonds are a member of the peach family.
* Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
* Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
* There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
* A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
* An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
* "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters " mt ".
* The average person's left hand does 56 percent of the typing.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
DO YOU KNOW??
DO YOU KNOW ???
Most of the contents are published here were collected through email and Internet. I bear no responsibility for these contents.